Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic there has been delay in processing and shipping of orders. To be as transparent as we can with you here's what is happening to your order when you first place it with us:
- You place an order with us.
- 3-4 days later it gets fulfilled from our overseas fulfillment warehouse.
- Your order goes through several logistical facilities. This could take 5 to 7 days.
- Then it flies out of the country of origin and to the destination country. This could take 7 to 10 days. At this time there is no way for your order to get tracking updates while in mid-air. This is the reason for the long gap in your tracking info.
- It passes through customs and then gets picked up by your post office courier. Then the tracking number starts to show updates again.
- You order finally arrives to your address. This could take 3-4 days.
Usually this process is a lot faster but thanks to current events it has caused delays up the whole logistical chain. We apologies for the delay. Thank you so much for your patience.